We promote the redefinition of Sustainability and Energy Efficiency in Buildings, from construction to usage.
Today, we are a group of technicians, who, from their national and international experience, share a holistic and integrated vision of the projects.
By combining the hybrid construction system (Wood + Concrete + Metal) with efficient equipment, used for the optimal production and consumption of energy and resources, we believe that our project adds value to the rebalancing of the climate neutrality of our societies, and promotes the creation of better living spaces, both in the present and in the future.
These goals are pursued through the application of innovative and environmentally friendly materials and construction techniques, both in building's infrastructures and in their surrounding areas.
We promote the redefinition of sustainability and energy efficiency in buildings, by minimizing the need for heating and cooling, and rationalizing the consumption of resources, from construction to usage.
We see our buildings as welcoming spaces that provide quality of life for their users, assets that fulfil the expectations and plans from their managers, beings that contribute to minimize our global environmental footprint.
One Partner. One Challenge. One Project.
- In a coordinated work with investors, project managers, designers and suppliers, we create the conditions for the definition of guidelines, planning and execution of hybrid buildings construction projects.
- Through a dynamic and growing network of contacts, we look at each moment for the most advanced solutions for each project, not only from a technical but also from a financial point of view, based on the needs and requirements of each challenge
- Proposal and discussion of technical and financial solutions with project owners
- Coordination and controlling of the design, from plan to building specifications
- Collection and analysis of proposals, negotiation and awarding of contracts
- Scheduling and coordination of the various contractors at the construction site
- Regular supervision of works, schedules and contractual requirements, in their quality, and financial aspects, in coordination with the site manager
- Regular control and planning meetings, with all interlocutors, coordinated with stakeholders and the certifying entity